Last Updated on March 16, 2023
Why do Communications and Planning belong together?
Because great planning needs great communication. Planning sits at the interface between…
- The physical and technical
- The psychological and emotional
There are thousands of types of plans being made every day – like:
- Planning a launch
- Planning a development
- Planning site works
- Planning emergencies
- Planning a bid
All planning requires good communication so you can win trust and understanding faster.
By combining 3D Planning & 3D Comms – our major clients and partners are able to build trust and win great work, faster and easier than traditional methods.
Case Study: Frankston Hospital
Project leaders knew they needed :
- Great Site Interface Plans – proving the hospital functions unhindered during construction
- Great Planning Customer Experience – planning together using live 3D planning
- Build Deep Trust in Relationships – by working in an open customer experience
That means Great Planning and Great Plans are needed. Both the verb and the noun.
3D Site Plans are up-cycled for 3D Communications. The 3D comms process is to
- Understand the real story – through great questions and analysis.
- Script the key messages into a narrative
- Build a visual storyboard – words into a visual script
Animate and render – build a compelling communique to engage and inform
The value? Winning trust. Gaining understanding. Building high value relationships.
3D Planning gives you powerful communications automatically.
Adding 3D Comms makes your plans irresistible.
Ben is a Civil Planner and has been in the planning industry for over 25 years. He’s passionate about bringing together modern technologies and agile methodologies to make urban planning smarter. Holding a PhD in Design-based Planning Systems, Ben’s thesis explored form-based urban design and planning. In it he compared post-war reconstructive city building to places like Oxford Circus, London, and developed and confirmed a method for city planning based on space over use. Connect with Ben at LinkedIn.